Transfer Credit Search

The Office of Admission and the academic departments are responsible for evaluating credits earned from other educational institutions.The Office of Admission reviews all general education coursework. Other courses will be evaluated by an academic advisor within your major course of study.

The table blelow reflects course equivalencies from institutions within the Virginia Community College System (VCCS). This table includes only the general education courses most commonly offered by colleges in the VCCS. Many additional VCCS courses may transfer. Please contact individual academic departments for specific information on additional course equivalencies.

Use the form below to look-up course equivalencies for transfer credit.

Select the appropriate course to see its transfer equivalent, or select "View All" from the drop-down list.