Information Sessions & Tours are offered Monday - Friday: 9:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. (excludes most major holidays)
Thank you for your interest in bringing a group to the campus. We are excited about the possibility of hosting your group and sincerely hope to arrange a meaningful visit for your students.
Information sessions and campus tours originate at the Office of Admission located in Multi-Purpose building. Please designate one(1) individual from your group to check into Office of Admission located in the Multi-Purpose Building. Group members will be directed to unload and parking instructions for the bus(s) will be provided at the main gate entrance to the University. To allow for an easy start to your visit, please plan to arrive on campus at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the information session and tour you plan to attend. In order for you to enjoy the entire information session and tour, allow at least two hours for your visit. You should plan other appointments on campus in consideration of the scheduled admission information session and campus tour. Walking tours usually last for one hour; we recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and attire appropriate for the weather. In case of light rain, guided walking tours are still provided. Please pack a small umbrella for your trip. In case of a serious downpour, only the information session is provided.
- Age Requirements: Presentations are generally geared toward high school students, however; we welcome middle school and elementary school students for campus tours. We encourage these groups to select the 11:30 a.m. or 3:30 p.m. session where they will receive a walking tour only. Upon request, a college planning presentation is provided.
- Time: Group tours are provided Monday through Friday ONLY. If you are planning a group visit during March and April, please note the following: reservations must be made at least two weeks before the desired visit date for groups of 10 or more. Please be mindful of the high traffic volume area leading to the campus and allow ample time for travel. If you are planning a group visit during June and July, please note the following: "WE DO NOT" have tour guides for groups.
Blocked Out Dates
Specific dates have been blocked out that will prevent a campus tour being scheduled on any campus events and major holidays. During the 2017-18 academic years, tours are not available on the following dates:
- The Month of August 2017
- September 23-24, 2017(Parent Weekend)
- November 22-24 2017(Thanksgiving Holiday)
- December 8 - 31, 2017 (Winter Break)
- January 1-16, 2018 (Winter Break)
- February 26-March 2, 2018 (Mid-Term Evaluations)
- March 3-11, 2018 (Spring Break)
- April 20, 2018 Last Day for Guided Tours
- The Month of May 2018
- The Month of August 2018
Tours are not provided on major holidays and days the University is officially closed.
Self Guided Tours
During times when Information Sessions and Tours are not available or when your schedule does not permit you to attend our sessions, self-guided tours are available. This option allows you to tour the campus at your own pace.