Information Sessions & Tours are offered Monday - Friday: 9:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. (excludes most major holidays)
Thank you for your interest in bringing a group to the campus. We are excited about the possibility of hosting your group and sincerely hope to arrange a meaningful visit for your students.
Information sessions and campus tours originate in the Student Center Theater located in Student Center. At the main entrance your group will be directed to unload and parking instructions for the bus(s) will be provided at the main gate entrance to the University located on Cemetery Road. To allow for an easy start to your visit, please plan to arrive on campus at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour and information session you plan to attend. In order for you to enjoy the entire information session and tour, allow at least two hours for your visit. You should plan other appointments on campus in consideration of the scheduled admission information session and campus tour. Walking tours usually last for one hour; we recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and attire appropriate for the weather. In case of light rain, guided walking tours are still provided. Please pack a small umbrella for your trip. In case of a serious downpour, only the information session is provided.
- Age Requirements: Presentations are generally geared toward high school students, however; we welcome middle school and elementary school students for campus tours. We encourage these groups to select the 11:30 a.m. or 3:30 p.m. session where they will receive a walking tour only. Upon request, a college planning presentation is provided.
- Time: Group tours are provided Monday through Friday starting September 2018 through April 2019 ONLY. If you are planning a "GROUP" visit during June and July, please note the following: "WE DO NOT HAVE GROUP TOURS" during the summer. Please be mindful of the high traffic volume area leading to the campus and allow ample time for travel.
Blocked Out Dates
Specific dates have been blocked out that will prevent a campus tour being scheduled on any campus events and major holidays. During the 2018-19 academic years, tours are not available on the following dates:
- The Month of May & August 2018
- October 6-7, 2018(Parent Weekend)
- October 27, 2018 (Homecoming)
- November 22-23 2018(Thanksgiving Holiday)
- December 7 - 31, 2018 (Winter Break)
- January 1-22, 2019(Winter Break)
- February 25-March 1, 2019 (Mid-Term Evaluations)
- March 2-10, 2019(Spring Break)
- April 19, 2019 Last Day for Guided Tours
- The Month of May 2019
- The Month of August 2019
Tours are not provided on major holidays and days the University is officially closed.
Self Guided Tours
During times when Information Sessions and Tours(May and August) are not available or when your schedule does not permit you to attend our sessions, self-guided tours are available. This option allows you to tour the campus at your own pace.